TransAtlantic Video Depositions UK & Europe
- Digital video cameras with two-hour recording capability, minimizing disruptive tape changes
- Simultaneous audio and video backups during every recording session
- Ability to stream live video/audio and text to parties over the Internet during the deposition (on Special Order)
- Peavy and Mackie stereo mixers to deliver best-quality end recordings
- Individual lavalier microphones for witness and counsel plus a translator when present
- Ability to provide a complete DVD to counsel at the end of the deposition
- All post-production work handled in house
- Video can be exported to multiple software platforms such as Sanction®, LiveNote® or Microsoft® PowerPoint®, among others (TBA)
- All video is monitored for quality during the digitizing, synchronizing and duplication process and again prior to shipment
- Full Editing Services
- Multi Format duplication and conversion (Video & Audio)
- Digitization & Synchronization (Coming Soon)
Our videographers have many years of experience and consistently update their technical skills and technology expertise, to ensure our clients always receive the highest-quality end product.
We provide the best videographers and equipment in virtually any location worldwide.
Each operator with shoots all legal video with state-of-the-art digital equipment and separately mixed Lavalier tie microphones for clear, crisp results that last.
As Legal videographers, we are professionals who understand that this is a legal proceeding and generally prefer to blend into the background.